Thursday, August 24, 2006

Questions and answers



Your mystery guest as he looked in 1951 - 2nd. row from the back, 3rd. from the left, next to the boy with glasses


Questions and answers
----------------------

My first name means 'God of wine', which explains why I like it so much. My version of the name has 6 letters, two of them are the same and the fifth letter is i

------
DENNIS
------


2. I live in the country that produced three great cars.
a. Clue :'Yesterday' 'Will you still need me, when I'm 64?
'

------
BEATLE - sounds the same as BEETLE (VW - Volkswagen)
------

b. Clue: Two back RQTUEJG

-------
PORSCHE
-------

c. Clue CREEDS ME

--------
MERCEDES
--------

3. So? The country is: ANGRY ME-----

--------
GERMANY!
--------

4. I was born and went to school in: ...g....-----

-------
ENGLAND
-------

5. My favourite food is:GYVVC
Clue: minus 5 -----

-----
CURRY
-----

6. One of my favourite groups is "Female ruler of an independent national state."-----

-----
QUEEN
-----

7. I love SPRUCE TOM (and my wife, of course.)

---------
COMPUTERS
---------

The Mystery guest

aka (also known as):

Dennis John Newson

A few more details at:

1 comment:

testecarla said...

Dear totally revealed Dennis, former mystery guest!!!

I love old photos... Thanks for sharing so much of you with us. We had much fun in class today with your video and we worked on language and cultural aspects. This was a truly learning experience for me and my students. Real communication, authenticity, misunderstandings... This is what communication is all about, isn't it?

So, We'll keep in touch and prepare for the next stage of our exchange! My students will write about themselves soon.

Well, have fun during vacation time and forget the SPRUCE TOM for a while!!!

Beijos and obrigada,

Carla